Small feet are usually present in individuals with a small or petite stature, rather than in taller folk.
Granting there may be some exceptions to the rule.
Shoes for Women with Small Feet have both their advantages and drawbacks because compressing a design of a regular and normal size of a shoe to Shoe Size 1 or even Size 3 can be difficult as some of the good properties of the shoe can be eliminated during this shrinking process.
Table of Contents
- Pros and Cons of Smaller Feet
- Tips for Women with Small Feet
- Get a Shoe that Fits!!
- Reviews: Shoes for Women with Small Feet
- Nfinity Vengeance Cheer Shoe | Competition & Varsity Cheer Gear | Adult & Youth Cheerleading Uniform Shoes | Cheerleader Supplies | Nfinity Signature Bubble Laces | White - Sneakers for Small Feet
- crocs Women's Lina Wedge Pump, Black, 4 M US - Wedge Pumps in Smaller Size
- Converse Womens All Star Low Top Canvas Trainers - Low Top Sneakers for Small Feet
- Naturalizer Women's Saban Slip-On Loafer - Slip on Loafer for Smaller Feet
- Converse Mens Chuck Taylor All Star Seasonal Color Hi, (Gun Metal/White, 3) - Small Size High Top Sneaker
- Skechers Women's Low-Top Trainers, Black Black Purple Bkpr, 36 - Small Comfortable Walking Sneakers
- Gola Women's Coaster Rainbow Trainers, Yellow (Sun/Multi Yz), 3 (36 EU) - Fun Petite Rainbow Trainers
- In Conclusion
- Index Table: Top Shoes for Women with Small Feet
Pros and Cons of Smaller Feet
Being the owner of small feet, just like having a small posture has both its difficulties and likewise its compensations;
Advantages of Small Feet
- People with smaller feet are generally much faster and more agile, likewise a shorter more petite individual can move around in small spaces much easier.
- With smaller feet, you need to walk at a faster pace to get around, which in turn exercises your calves. So smaller feet result in prettier calves.
- Smaller feet such as shorter legs in a petite person takes up less space in cars, airplanes and other small spaces, giving you ample leg room.
- Small dainty feet appear very feminine and elegant in women.
- If you buy shoes from the children’s department you pay much less.
- Children’s shoes similarly have more fun and colorful variety of designs to choose from.
- Like the saying goes “the best things come in small packages”.
Cons of Small Feet
- You may be the center point of jokes and teasing when it comes to being short or having small feet.
- Wearing Flip-Flops or going bare feet in the summer can be embarrassing if you are scared that people may notice your small feet.
- You can generally not borrow shoes from friends or family.
- One size fits all shoes and socks are most definitely not for you.
- Finding shoes for a special event can be a nightmare, wait, come to think of it, finding any shoes in your size is challenging.
Tips for Women with Small Feet
Here are few things you can do to make your feet look longer or larger
- Buy shoes that have a pointed or elongated toe box to create the illusion of length.
- Rather opt for flats or wedges, than heels as pointed heels make your feet look smaller.
- Straps and decorative detail also creates the appearance of a larger foot.
- Flatforms are an excellent choice if you want your feet to appear larger as well as wider.
Get a Shoe that Fits!!
As you can see from my list of tips, there are certain shoe types that allow your feet to look larger, although now the issue is finding the right fit.
Any proper-fitting shoe should fit snugly, and not move around in the shoe, or squeezing your feet. A well-fitting shoe should fit in length, and likewise width. You may have a wider or narrower foot, for which certain styles are more acceptable.
As a rule, most shoe styles come in smaller sizes ranging from a size 2 up to a size 5 which are smaller sizes. Equally certain shoe brands such as Chinese brands seem to be smaller, I moreover found All Star Converse sneakers to be a small and narrow fit.
Reviews: Shoes for Women with Small Feet
Nfinity Vengeance Cheer Shoe | Competition & Varsity Cheer Gear | Adult & Youth Cheerleading Uniform Shoes | Cheerleader Supplies | Nfinity Signature Bubble Laces | White - Sneakers for Small Feet
The Nfinity Vengeance is an extremely lightweight athletic cheerleading shoe, with plush comfort features and a small snug fit.
- Available in sizes from youth size 1-3 and adult sizes 4 and up.
- Nylon and mesh uppers with a skeleton exterior for a lightweight and breathable fit.
- EVA and Pylon pads for durability and shock absorption.
- This shoe runs quite small.
- Features signature bubble laces.
Crocs are a brand name that you would not expect to be fitting for a small foot, though I have noticed, they too come in smaller sizes. Though I would recommend these for a wider or normal width foot, rather than a slender shaped foot.
- Soft and comfortable TPU synthetic uppers.
- A microfiber footbed lining and dual comfort footbed on top of the foam midsole.
- Very lightweight construction.
- Available in matte black, brown and black with plum-colored flower detail.
The All-Star Converse is just one of those extremely versatile shoes that never go out of fashion. They are largely a small and narrow fitting shoe, for which I always need to size up, so I think they are perfect for a smaller and narrower foot.
- A vast variety of colors available in both low and high top designs.
- The insole is padded and lined with a canvas material, for comfort.
- Lightweight and breathable canvas uppers, with a lace-up closure.
- The durable rubber outsole offers good traction and is available in both white and black color options.
- Ranges in sizes from a size 3, and up.
Feminine, stylish, sleek and comfortable, this is the perfect shoe for women that can be worn for any occasion.
- Available in a variety of 14 stunning and feminine color options.
- Genuine sleek and smooth leather uppers.
- A soft and smooth footbed for durable comfort.
- The flat outsole is both durable and comfortable, with a very slightly elevated heel.
- Available in smaller sizes for women.
Converse Mens Chuck Taylor All Star Seasonal Color Hi, (Gun Metal/White, 3) - Small Size High Top Sneaker
The Chuck Taylor Converse for women features a petite narrow fit and is available in sizes from 3 up.
- Many color options to choose from.
- Lightweight canvas uppers.
- Lace-up high top design.
- Rubber outsole and toe cap that is abrasion-resistant.
- Comfortable canvas insole.
A comfortable walking shoe with a lightweight flexible fit that is available in smaller size options.
- Suede uppers are lightweight and flexible.
- A few color variations are available.
- High responsive and enregizing 5 generation Midsole cushioning.
- Goga Max high remound and energy.
- Comfortable and durable rubber outsole.
Gola Women's Coaster Rainbow Trainers, Yellow (Sun/Multi Yz), 3 (36 EU) - Fun Petite Rainbow Trainers
These fun rainbow print sneakers from Gola are available in black, white, blue or bright yellow color variations.
- A fun and funky rainbow print design.
- Soft canvas uppers are available in a few color options.
- Lace-up closure and lightweight design.
- A high abrasion rubber outsole and protective toe cap in white.
- Comfortable lined insole.
Small feet can be a blessing or a curse, it all just depends on what you do with them.
As you can see from my list there are enough options in shoes that fit a smaller foot, and there are plenty of styles that will create the illusion of a larger foot.
Index Table: Top Shoes for Women with Small Feet