Apex® is a brand of shoes driven by the need for Health and Wellness. Their shoe designs accommodate a variety of foot and health conditions as well as pain and injuries.
Apex introduced their first shoe in 1971, known as the “healing shoe”. Today Apex designs a variety of footwear and orthotics designed specifically for the health and well being of your feet, and to treat and accommodate foot conditions and injuries.
Table of Contents
- What Makes APEX® shoes so Special
- Who Will Benefit Most Form Apex Shoes
- Features of a Good Shoe from Apex
- Reviews: The Best Apex® Shoe Models for Women
- Apex Women's X826W Athletic Walking Shoe,White,9 W US - White Walking and Running Sneaker
- Apex Woman A720W Black Lycra-Blend 8.5 Wide (D-E) US - Comfort Sneakers
- Apex Women's Sierra Trail Runner Hiking Shoe Sneaker, Brown/Pink, 8.5 Extra Wide US - Hiking and Trail Running Sneaker
- Apex Shoe's X532W Reina Running, White/Periwinkle, 8.5 - Running Shoe with Motion Control
- Apex Shoe's A330W Lisa Mary Jane, Black, 8.5 - Mary Jane Flat
- Apex Women's B3000 Shoe, Black, 8 W US - Professional or Dress Shoe
- Index Table: Top Rated Apex Womens Shoes
What Makes APEX® shoes so Special
Apex shoes today are constructed from the finest materials with the best in comfort and healing technologies, not only this their footwear has come along way and is now focused on style and fashion as well.
Here are a few aspects of Apex shoe designs that make them so desirable;
- A5500 Rated – Apex shoes have an A5500 medical rating which means they are suitable and recommended for diabetics, because of their added depth and multiple removable layers.
Genuine Leather Uppers – The uppers of most Apex shoe brands are made from genuine and fine quality leathers or synthetic materials that are soft, supple and flexible.
SATRA Certified Slip Resistance – Some models have SATRA certified with a slip-resistant outsole that offers excellent traction and grip on a variety of floor surfaces.
Wider Widths and Roomy Toe – Apex shoes are designed to accommodate foot conditions such as bunions, hammertoe, and other foot deformities, and therefore have a more roomy toe design, and are available in wider width options.
X-Last – Designed on an X-Last, Apex footwear is recommended for foot conditions including Bunions, Arthritic feet, Plantar Fasciitis, Hammertoe, and diabetic feet. Their footwear is designed with a much higher and wider toe box, as well as removable layers for additional depth, excellent traction, and stability features, as well as shock absorbency technologies.
Who Will Benefit Most Form Apex Shoes
Apex Shoes can Greatly aid inRelieving pain and symptoms, as well as treating health conditions affecting your feet, and foot conditions including;
- Achilles Tendinitis.
- Plantar Fasciitis.
- Arthritis Symptoms affecting your feet.
- Athletes Foot.
- Bunions and Hammertoe.
- Calluses and Corns.
- Claw Toes.
- Diabetic Feet.
- Flat Feet and Overpronation.
- Heel Fissures and Heel Pain.
- Heel Spurs.
- Ingrown Toenails.
- Mortons Neuroma.
- Shin Splints.
- Tooenail Fungus.
Features of a Good Shoe from Apex
- Genuine leather or synthetic uppers that are flexible and soft.
- An X-Last.
- EVA Footbed.
- Rubber Slip-resistant outsole;e.
- Extra-depth with removable layers.Roomy toe box and wider width options.
- Firm Heel Counters.
- Good stability and traction features.
- Carboplast footbridge for stability and motion control.
- A5500 rated for Diabetic feet, stability and motion control.
Reviews: The Best Apex® Shoe Models for Women
Here are some of the most comfortable and best quality Shoe Models from Apex, that are available today;
This Walking and running shoe from Apex is ideal for all-day casual wear and is perfect for walking and running.
- Features a crisp and clean white leather upper for comfort and breathability, made from top-grain leathers.
- Designed on and X-Last for motion control and stability enhancement.
- A mosaic pressure relief layer, for more customizable comfort.
- This shoe likewise qualifies as an A5500 diabetic and medical-grade shoe.
The Petals-Emmy from Apex is a supportive and stabilizing shoe with a sleek and professional design, ideal for every day wear for any occasion.
- Constructed from genuine leather and lycra for flexibility and supple softness.
- Available in a black or beige color option to choose from.
- Features a thick shock-absorbing rubber outsole that offers excellent traction.
- The Firm heel counter ensures excellent stability and protection against impact.
- There is an adjustable strap with a hook and loop closure for the perfect fit.
- Likewise features a deeper and wider toebox area.
Apex Women's Sierra Trail Runner Hiking Shoe Sneaker, Brown/Pink, 8.5 Extra Wide US - Hiking and Trail Running Sneaker
For those avid trail runners or those who enjoy hiking and the outdoors I have chosen the Apex Sierre Trail Running and Hiking sneaker.
- This shoe is available in three lovely neutral and feminine color and pattern options.
- The uppers consist of lightweight and breathable synthetic and leather materials with mesh inserts for ventilation.
- Designed on an X-last for superb Motion control and stability.
- A trail-specific lug rubber outsole.
- There are two removable depth layers to accommodate your own orthotics or create extra depth and more room.
- A flexible upper fit and a Carboplast footbridge, for improved motion control and stability.
The Apex Reina is a superb running shoe that offers excellent motion control and stability features which is ideal to control overpronation and for flat feet or lower arches.
- Available in three neutral color options in an athletic style with synthetic breathable uppers.
- Designed in an X-Last for superior motion control and stability.
- There are two removable depth layers for flexibility and adjustability in the fit.
- The runbber outsole insures increased traction and durability.
- A5500 rated for diabetic feet and medical conditions.
The Lisa-W from Apex is a fashionable and feminine styled mary Jane Flat with a slightly elevated heel.
- Genuine leather uppers that are supple and flexible with a moisture-transferring polyester lining.
- A Pressure relief insole that can be removed for added depth.
- Wider width options are available and there are removable layers.
- SATRA certified slip-resistant outsole and a roomy toe box.
- The firm heel counter ensures superb stability and motion control.
The Apex Women’s Atletic Leather shoe has a stylish and elegant design for every day and all-day wear.
- Available in wide or extra wide width options with an adjustable hook and loop closure strap for the best fit.
- Genuine leather uppers and a smooth polyester lining.
- A comfortable and cushioned EVA footbed and removable two layers for extra depth.
- Qualifies for A5500 medical as a diabetic shoe.
- Feaures the new and improved SmartGrip Polyurethane outsole.
Index Table: Top Rated Apex Womens Shoes