A good pair of AIRLINE, shoes or similar shoes will not only look appealing and professional but provide the much-needed comfort and protection required by this profession.
Table of Contents
- Appearance Matters
- Rules for Choosing a Flight Attendant Shoe
- Features of a Good Shoe for Flight Attendants
- Reviews: The Best Shoes for Flight Attendants
- Clarks Women's Emslie Warren Slip-on Loafer, Black Leather,9 M US - Stylish Shoes for Flight Attendants
- Rockport Women's Total Motion Leah Pump, Black Nappa, 8 M US - Comfort Shoes for Flight Attendants
- Aerosoles Women's Silver Star Pump, Black Leather, 8 M US - Pump for Flight Attendants
- Clarks womens Juliet Lora Loafer, Black Leather, 9 Narrow US - Flat Shoes for Flight Attendants
- Rockport Women's Total Motion Adelyn Ballet Flat, Black Burn Calf, 8 M US - Shoes for Flight Attendants
- Skechers Performance Women's Go Step Lite-Mystic Walking Shoe,Black,9 M US - Shoes for Flight Attendants
- Clarks Women's Tarah Brae Loafer, Black Leather/Suede Combi, 75 M US - Heeled Flight Attendant Shoe
- BZees Women's Electric Pump, Navy, 5 M US - Flight Attendant Pumps
- Hush Puppies womens Epic Mary Jane Black 7 M US - Flight Attendant Mary Janes
- Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Flight Attendants
In the airline industry, the Crew works with people all the time in a professional environment, therefore appearances do matter.
Equally important how a flight attendant looks are how comfortable they feel in their attire as they work long shifts actively on their feet.
It is important for a flight attendant to look and feel comfortable and classy in their flight attendant outfit as well as their shoes.
As a member of a Crew flight attendants will have certain specific uniforms to wear with a general shoe type of their choice in a specified color option, which is usually black or a neutral color.
Rules for Choosing a Flight Attendant Shoe
When choosing a shoe that is both comfortable and appealing for a flight attendant occupation there are a few factors to consider. First and foremost I would recommend that you find out what the uniform standards are for your crew and that you choose a shoe within these color and shape specifications.
Besides that, here are a few other considerations to look at;
- Fit – one of the most important considerations is a comfortable fit. You may have to opt for two or more pairs of shoes, as for longer flights more comfort may be required and it is recommended to have another pair that you can slip into when your heels start getting uncomfortable. Generally, a snug fit that is not too tight or loose is your best bet.
Style – the most popular style and most widely accepted style when it comes to flight attendant shoes is the general low heeled court shoe, although today a flat pump or ballerina styled shoe is likewise acceptable. A slight heel gives some stability and sophistication, although it may become uncomfortable after a few hours, where a more flat style shoe can come in handy.
Comfort Features – talking about comfort features you need to consider a shoe with some form of cushioning and shock absorbency as well as arch support particularly for your arch type. A comfortable moisture wicking lining and the non-irritating interior are likewise advisable.
Quality – As this shoe will be your work shoe that needs to be comfortable, durable and look good I would highly advise that you invest in only the best quality brands and materials, as having to repurchase shoes can be costly, and you do not want to risk your shoes breaking or becoming uncomfortable in a long hour flight.
Features of a Good Shoe for Flight Attendants
- Slip-resistant and shock absorbing rubber outsole.
- Cushioned and arch support insole.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable lining.
- Low or medium heel.
- Comfortable fit.
- Pump or court Shoe style.
- Comfortable and easy cleaning leather uppers.
Reviews: The Best Shoes for Flight Attendants
Here are some top choices in airline Crew Shoes for Flight Attendants
Clarks Women's Emslie Warren Slip-on Loafer, Black Leather,9 M US - Stylish Shoes for Flight Attendants
The Clarks Emslie is a stunning and stylish shoe for flight attendants who want to follow fashion trends and still feel comfortable.
- Made from 100% genuine leather with decorative trimmings and a fashionable style.
- The rubber outsole is highly durable and slips resistant.
- features a comfortable and cushioning Ortholite footbed.
- Available in a few neutral color options to choose from.
- This shoe likewise features minimum compression with high resilience.
The total Motion range from Rockport is a range of professionally styled work shoes for women with characteristics ideal for flight attendants.
- 1005 durable and soft genuine leather uppers that are available in many color options to choose from.
- Inside is a breathable and moisture-wicking textile lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- A stylish court shoe with a medium heel for stability and class.
- The foam backed lining offers much-needed comfort and cushioning.
- A split suede non-slip lining to prevent heel movement.
- There is a TPU midsole plate for stability and support, and a TruTech heel for shock absorption.
Aerosoles are shoes designed for orthopedic comfort and support, the Silver Star Pump is feminine and fashionable shoe which can be used by flight attendants.
- Genuine leather uppers are available in a few color options.
- A fresh and feminine classic pump style with Nappa leather uppers and Suedes to choose from as well as a covered comfortable heel.
- There is a cushioned comfortable Foam footbed, and a padded insole to soothe and pamper your feet.
- Made with high quality strong and durable materials with robust inseams and very resilient outsole.
- There is a heel rest design that distributes your body weight towards your heels and away from the balls of your feet more evenly.
For those days when you need comfort above all, I would highly recommend the Juliet Lora from Clarks, it is very comfortable and lightweight, while still remaining quite stylish.
- Features the popular and highly supportive Ortholite Footbed.
- Soft and supple leather uppers in an easy to slip on and off loafer style.
- A durable and highly slip resistant10 outsole from quality rubber.
- Slight heel and Cushion Soft technology for comfort.
Rockport Women's Total Motion Adelyn Ballet Flat, Black Burn Calf, 8 M US - Shoes for Flight Attendants
The Rockport Adelyn from their Total Motion range features a full foam comfort footbed and TPU sole that offers excellent support and stability.
- Durable and soft genuine leather uppers with a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- There is a 50 mm heel for class and stability.
- Inside is a textile lining from a woven fabric that is breathable and flexible.
- Foot bed retention foam that provides full foot contact and 6mm of support.
- There is a foam backed lining that offers a glove-like fit for even more luxurious comfort.
- The TPU and rubber outsole offers shock absorbency and stability.
- Some color options are available.
Skechers Performance Women's Go Step Lite-Mystic Walking Shoe,Black,9 M US - Shoes for Flight Attendants
From the Go step walking shoe range from Skechers, we have the Lite-mystic which is a comfortable and supportive shoe with a sophisticated and fashionable style.
- Breathable and lightweight synthetic uppers that are quite flexible for an adjustable fit.
- The thick rubber outsole with slight heel offers good shock absorbency and grip.
- There are a 5gen cushioning system and a goga max high rebound insole for comfort and support.
- Inside is a soft textile lining.
- The outer leather uppers have an easy-care tex design.
From the Clarks artisan collection, we have the stylish and elegant heeled flight attendant pump.
- Genuine and durable leather uppers in a two-tone smooth and patent leather, available in a few neutral colors.
- A thick and durable highly supportive rubber outsole and stabilizing medium height heel.
- Rounded comfortable toe.
- Cushioned and supportive Ortholite footbed.
This is a model for those extra-long shifts when you are actively on your feet.
- Soft and flexible textile uppers available in a variety of color options.
- BZEES cloud technology for comfort.
- Dynamic stretch design uppers for an adaptable fit.
- A free foam footbed and removable sock liner.
- Antimicrobial treated interior linings that prevent sweat and odor to build up.
- Memory foam arch support and a comfort Gel cone for weightless energy.
- The outsole is shock-absorbing and durably made from thick rubber.
These Hush Puppy Mary Jane’s are a must-have for every flight attendant, they are classy, elegant and super comfortable and supportive.
- Genuine leather uppers with soft interior linings.
- A classic Mary Jane style with contrasting stitching details.
- Rubber wedge sole that is slip-resistant and offers excellent stability.
- Latex foam cushioning for support and comfort.
- A Flexible Zero-G design outsole.
Index Table: Top Rated Shoes for Flight Attendants